Chocolate Mousse Smoothie Bowl
My kids go crazy over this chocolate smoothie bowl! They are so simple to make and so diverse so long as I have frozen bananas handy!
- 2 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa
- 1/2 cup water or unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 1/3 cup frozen mango (or fresh)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- In a blender or magic bullet, combine frozen banana, cocoa and water or almond milk. Blend 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl.
- Top with mango, coconut and cocoa nibs. Feel free to experiment with your toppings!
- Sherry Shaban