Quinoa Zoodle Salad
Another favourite quinoa salad with a mad combo of celery leaves and zoodles. If you haven't tried zucchini noodles yet, this is a great intro! You can make these using a spiralizer but you can also find them in the salad section of many grocery stores. Enjoy!
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup zoodles (spiralized zucchini)
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1.5 cooked white or coloured quinoa
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Mix together celery leaves, red pepper, cucumber.
- Add in the quinoa and mix evenly.
- Prepare the dressing on the side and stir in evenly.
- Add the zoodles and serve.
- Top with cubed avocado.
- Sherry Shaban