These chocolate peanut butter cups are an amazing sweet treat and come together fast! They are no bake and can set in the freezer to speed up the process even more! They are refined sugar free and dairy free! I used a silicone mini muffin tray to set them in but they could be made in any muffin tray!
Yields 12 mini peanut butter cups
Peanut Butter layer:
1. Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool.
2. Mix together the chocolate base ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. Scoop the mixture to fill the muffin tray/cup about 3/4 of the way full.
4. Mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup and place a dollop on top of of each chocolate base.
5. Place the tray to set in the fridge or freezer! Both will work and can be ready to eat in as little as 20 minutes! Enjoy!
- Danielle Byers