Soups are an amazing meal all year round! This delicious sweet potato soup is light yet satisfying and comes together in no time in the pressure cooker!
1. Turn on the pressure cooker to saute function. Add in the avocado oil and once heated, add in the garlic and onion to brown.
2. Add in the cumin, paprika and tumeric and stir. Then, add in the carrots, pepper and sweet potato.
3. Next, add in the lentils and give everything a stir to coat with the spices.
4. Add in the diced tomatoes and water and mix all of the ingredients together.
5. Put the lid on the pressure cooker and set it to High Pressure for 12 minutes.
6. Once done, press cancel on the pressure cooker and release the remaining steam before opening the lid.
7. Stir in the bok choy to the hot soup and let it cook in for a few minutes. Enjoy!
- Danielle Byers