The Most Delicious Oatmeal Cookies in the World
Really, they are the BEST cookies ever! And completely gluten-free! But don't take my word for it! You gotta try them!
And the best part is that they are super quick to whip up and can easily be made vegan with chia egg whites (1 tbsp chia seeds + 2 tbsp water for each egg).
You can also make them lower fat by substituting the almond flour to buckwheat.
Makes 12-15 cookies
- 1 cup almond flour (or buckwheat to keep low fat)
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 egg whites (chia egg whites)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately, excluding oats and chocolate chips
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and fold in the oats.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon-size measuring spoon, scoop the dough and roll into a ball.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes and let cool 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
- Sherry Shaban