Blueberry Blast Smoothie Bowl
These smoothie bowls are a family favourite! They are so simple to make and so diverse so long as I have frozen bananas handy!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberry
- 1/2 cup water or unsweetened almond milk or coconut water
- 1/3 cup frozen mango (or fresh)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender or magic bullet, combine frozen banana, frozen blueberry and water or almond milk. Blend 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl.
- Top with mango, rolled oats and hemp seeds. Feel free to experiment with your toppings!
- Sherry Shaban